Web application development frameworks are one of the most important aspects of building an application. Choosing a web framework and trusted Web Application Development Company for your project will profoundly impact the speed of your website as well as ROI. This blog will list the top web development frameworks and tools to take your application to the next level. If you are not sure about which framework to use, this blog will give you answers.
A web development framework or web application framework is a tool to build and run websites and web applications along with web services, web servers, web sources, web portals, and web APIs. A web framework makes the development process much quicker and easier by offering basic patterns for building reliable, scalable, and maintainable web applications.
Are you looking for a trusted web development company?
There are two kinds of web frameworks:
- Server-side (Backend): The background, internal functioning of the application is due to the backend framework.
- Client-side (Frontend) — The view of the application when the user opens the application is called frontend, which is the external part of a web application framework.
What is Frontend Framework?
Frontend development is driven to create a valuable and feature-rich user experience with the ability to change the look and feel of your website tailored to meet the needs of and preferences of your viewers. Client-side frameworks function in the web browser, allowing the improvements of the website and the implementation of new web and user interfaces. With Front-end web app frameworks, developers can provide animated features for single-page web applications, as well as creative graphics to build a brand identity for your company.
What is Backend Framework?
Server-side or Backend frameworks play an integral role in the back-end development of web applications, controlling the database logic, making a secure payment with different methods, and server configurations.
Top Frontend Development Frameworks
- Built-in development environment with fast rebuilds, auto-reload, and a test runner
- Ember router seamlessly supports nested URLs with incremental data fetching, nested loading, and error substates.
- Fully-featured data access library called Ember Data.
- Ember Data allows you to access data across multiple sources at once, setup asynchronous relationships, and keep models up-to-date across your app.
- Fully-featured, modern test harness built into every application by default
- Document Object Model
- Two Way Data Binding
- Command-line tools (CLI) and template syntax for quick prototyping.
- An incrementally adoptable ecosystem that scales between a library and a full-featured framework.
- Blazing Fast Virtual DOM
- Minimal Optimization Efforts
- Build interactive UIs to design simple views for every application stage.
- Declarative views make code performance predictable and easy to debug.
- Build encapsulated components to make complex UIs.
- Develop new features in React without rewriting existing code. React can also render on the server using Node and power mobile apps using React Native.
- Interface with other libraries and frameworks
Top Backend Development Frameworks
Django is a Python-based free and open-source, Server-Side web framework MTV architectural pattern. With the rapid popularity of Python, Django has also witnessed a massive increase in its adoption rate. Django offers several features and comes across as an important Server-Side Web framework. It helps developers to fasten the process of web development without “reinventing the wheel.”
- Provides support for Asynchronous, Reactive programming.
- “Batteries Included” framework offers everything (e.g., ORM, Middleware, Caching, Security) for Rapid Application development with enterprise-grade quality.
- Extensibility via pluggable apps where third-party apps can easily be plugged.
Spring makes Java programming seamless, quick and easy, and safer for everybody. Spring’s focus on speed, simplicity, and productivity has made it the world’s most popular Java framework.
- Flexible libraries are trusted by developers all over the world.
- Microservice architectures to build small, self-contained, ready-to-run applications for improved flexibility and resilience to your code.
- Adept for low-latency as well as high-throughput workloads for enterprise-grade applications.
- Remove boilerplate code and configuration associated with web development for a modern web programming model that streamlines server-side HTML app development, REST APIs, and bidirectional, event-based systems.
- Support of our large, friendly community.
Laravel is a free and open-source PHP web development framework focused on the development of web applications with the model–view–controller architectural pattern. Laravel is backed by API support comprising several PHP components and packages that could outspread its influence.
- MVC Architecture Support through Built-In Functions to make the language adaptable.
- Artisan CL, or command line to create or modify any part of Laravel from the command line eliminating the need to navigate through folders and files.
- Object-relational mapper (ORM) for seamless interaction with the data model and database of choice.
The success of your website or web application development project depends greatly on web development frameworks. Several factors define the selection of front-end and back-end development frameworks such as your business requirements, application complexity, and technical expertise of your team. It is important to partner with a reliable web app development company to guide you on all aspects of web development frameworks.